welcome to coast magazine . . .
promoting the very best of living, relaxing and enjoying life by the coast.
Join our small and dedicated local team as we bring you in-depth feature stories, personality profiles, quality restaurant reviews, stunning photography and stylish design.
A stunning, full colour, quarterly magazine with a dedicated readership of over 600,000+ a year, Coast presents as a national style magazine with truly local content. We are now in our ninth year with over 38 editions and our broad readership and extensive distribution makes us the coast's premier lifestyle magazine.
Our AUTUMN EDITION (Ed 38) has arrived and is now online!
the crush of the summer crowd subsides, there’s an almost audible sigh as
people emerge to enjoy the uncrowded beaches and sidewalks, the galleries and
attractions. Our Art & Culture feature is a quick guide to some of the
artists who enrich our world. Find out 5 Things We Love About Venus Bay and
come with us as we visit two beautiful local homes.
Take a peak inside Autumn Coast:
- Musician and artist Caroline Kennedy is part of the inaugural Women Words Art Music (WWAM) Festival on Phillip Island from 15 – 21 March, and talks with Coast about juggling a creative life with study, family and rock & roll.
- A fairy-tale love story that started in a test tube. When Scott Andersen met Aminah Hart and Leila – magic happened.
- MONA – shocking, beautiful, confronting, and compelling – we take a trip across Bass Strait to the Museum of Old and New Art.
- As the Centenary of Gallipoli approaches, we explore the impact of war on our local communities.
- Local blacksmith/artist Les Guilfoyle and his partner Elisabeth Jones share their story with us in 2 Coast People
- We profile surfer Bob “Hippo” Hosking and get a quick lesson into the history of Phillip Island surfing
Plus all our great regular features.
You can also find Coast at selected retail outlets so visit our stockists to get your copy today.
Coast is also distributed in venues throughout:
South Eastern Suburbs Melbourne
RACV Melbourne - Frankston - Chadstone - Southland
Federation Square Melbourne
We hope you enjoy Coast Magazine. Live your dream by the coast . . .
didn’t make it across to The Coffee Collective to see the Live The Dream
exhibition, don’t despair. The
images are all still available online at warrenreedphotography.com.au
Want to be part of Coast?
Our Winter edition is just around the corner and we are taking ad bookings now.
Click here for details on how you can promote your business with Coast Magazine. Don't miss out!
Call Robyn on 0432 273 107 or 03 5678 5600 or email
facebook, instagram & twitter
Like and follow us on Facebook - find us at "CoastMagazineAustralia"! Follow us on Instagram - @coastmagazine. Twitter - join the conversation @ourcoastmag.